Embeding Burster player at the website is easy as embeding the flash player. You need to put <embed> and <object> tags with specified source file, width and height of the player area.
All you need to do is upload the blend file into Your web-server and put following code into Your html file:
Ok, so what we got here is:
- classid - You need to use classid as provided above. This is the identifier of the plugin, which is used by Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer.
- width, height - this is width and height of the plugin window - where the 3D content of Your blend file will be displayed.
- param type - You need to user "application/x-burster". This is the mime type of Your content. Browser recognizes which plugin use to display the content by this parameter
- param src - The file name you want to display at the page.
Why I need to use object and embed tag
This is mostly needed by Internet Explorer. The IE can't use only object tag and must have also embed tag to work properly. If all users over the world would like to use for example Chrome - you probably could use only the object tag.
Customize the loading window to match your website color set.
There are possibility to set custom plugins' window colours. Just put following code into your html file:
- pluginbg - color of the plugin window backgrund (default value: #676767)
- progressbg - color of the plugin progress bar background (default value: #ABABAB)
- progressfill - color of the plugin progress bar filling (default value: #FCF7F7)
- codebase, pluginspage - adress where browser can find plugin and install it
The colors values are in hexadecimal #BBGGRR format.