1. Burster returns Error code
Error 1 – player cannot start because you try to restart encoded file. Refresh web site to load new file from server.
Error 2 – Burster cannot find player or player25, file is deleted from install directory or there is registry error. Try to reinstall Burster and reboot system.
Error 3 - Player cannot start, process creating error.
Error 4, Error 5, Error 6 – Burster cannot find, load or use decoding library (itz.dll file is deleted from install directory, there is registry error or library is broken). Reinstall Burster.
Error 7 – Burster cannot run Blender 2.5x file – install the newest Burster version.
Error 8 – Encoded file is corrupted (someone broke it manually or there are errors while downloading from server) or there are decoding problems. You try to open *.blend file with not supported version.
Error 9 – decoding library cannot connect to server to check certificate. Contact us.
Error 10 – other errors from decode library.
Error 11 – network error, browser cannot download file.
Error 12 – file authors' encoding certificate is no longer available so Burster cannot open this file. Contact with file author.
Error 13 – Burster player is not original, it cannot open encoded file. Reinstall Burster. Blender file header is damaged.
Error 14 – Blender file corrupted, contact with file author.
Other errors: 'This file authors' certificate expired' and 'This file authors' free certificate expired' – contact with file author.
2. Why Burster supports only two blend file versions?Burster supports Blender files in version 2.49b - that is version with the most stable Game Engine. Blender above version 2.5 is still in development stage, so e.g. games made with 2.58 may not working properly with 2.60 blenderplayer. So we decided to support only the newest Blender version (if we try to support every file version: 2.54, 2.55, 2.56, 2.57, 2.58, 2.59, 2.60, 2.60a, 2,61, 2,62 ... the installer will be about 180MB). If you creating games with Blender 2.5 or 2.6 you can:
- upgrade you files to the newest Burster version and recommend your users/clients to install newest Burster version,
- do not upgrade your file but remember to check with which versions of Burster it works (recommend it to your client/user),
- become a Burster developer and maintain Multiversion Burster.
3. How to turn the anti-aliasing on?
Burster supports anti-aliasing from version 1.4.2. If your graphic card supports anti-aliasing you can turn it on in the Burster settings menu. Burster uses OpenGL multisampling with GL_ARB_multisample extension. Make sure you have the most recent graphic card (display adapter) drivers. If still not works try to enable anti-aliasing at preferences of your device (e.g. NVIDIA control panel).
4. The content load time is very high, no matter what the size of the file is
Sometime, especially if you have network problems the content load time could be longer than 1 second. This is due to connection of the plugin with the server. We take care of delivering you the highest quality and secure product. The plugin connects to the server to check if certificate of the blend file you are about to play is valid.
5. Which blenderplayer version is currently used?
We use blenderplayer from Blender 2.49b and blenderplayer from the most stable version of Blender 2.6x (see release log). If you plan to use the original blenderplayer file - you can do this only on linux with not encoded (plain) blend files. Windows version is slightly modified and original blenderplayer version will not work.
6. Which graphics cards are supported?
At the moment we know that almost all NVidia and ATI (AMD) Radeon cards are supported. In generally if Your card support OpenGL - you can use it with Burster plugin.
There might be problems with following integrated cards:
Intel GMA 4500MHD Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
7. 3D scene looks terrible!
Blender Game Engine uses three types of rendering mode: Texture Face, Blender Multitexture or Blender GLSL. Most of users uses GLSL because it looks better, but not all graphic cards support it. GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) is supported from OpengGLversion 2.0, so be sure to install the latest graphics card drivers. More about Blender GLSL: http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-248/realtime-glsl-materials/
We recommend authors to post both: high (GLSL) and low (multitexture) quality blends.
8. I don't have a PayPal account. How can i buy the Burster Protection Certificate?You can use your credit card and pay using the paypal system or send us money directly by bank transfer to our account. We will create the certificate manually for you. It will be visible in your "My Burster Protection" section.
Our bank account number: PL64 2490 0005 0000 4520 2004 6051
Company: iTechnologie Sp. z o.o.
Address: ul. Armii Krajowej 2/107
City: 05-500 Piaseczno
BIC (SWIFT): ALBPPLPW
Alior Bank S.A., Al. Jerozolimskie 94, 00-807 Warszawa.
Please send us amount of 29,96 EUR
In title of the transfer please provide your login name into geta3d.com